Monday 12 August 2013

224 Days and No Booze

Although I've not posted for a while "One Year...No Beer" continues and I'm still enjoying the "teetotal" lifestyle!

Perhaps because not drinking alcohol is so normal for me now I don't tend to feel the same need to write about it. In fact I tend generally not to think about not drinking!

Today is day 224 of my Year without Beer project. The summer has more or less come and gone and in July I enjoyed two holidays in the sun without any alcoholic drinks.

A year or so ago the prospect of a foreign holiday in sunny climbs without any booze would have been a daunting thought. But perhaps because I've been "sans alcool" for so long now the prospect didn't really bother me, and I enjoyed the holidays all the more without any dehydration or hangover.

So here's to the rest of the year without beer...I'll try and blog a bit more over the next few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment